Language Translation

Books I'm Reading

  • "Surviving the Anointing" by David Ravenhill

Books I've Read

  • "Revival God's Way" by Leonard Ravenhill
  • "Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room" by Kenneth E. Hagin
  • "The Dynamic Duo: The Holy Spirit & You" by Rick Renner

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm Only Human

Please forgive me. I'm only human. I know that pride comes before a fall. So, hopefully, you'll push aside the possibility that I've fallen into the entrapment of pride and consider this to be a mild case of being a grandparent.

I know that many of you receive the monthly Billy Burns Ministries Ignite Connection and see pictures of Joey. I just couldn't wait for the next email newsletter to be sent to you. If you don't get the newsletter, send me an email at billy@billyburnsministries.com.

If deliverance prayers are in order for me, go for it. If congrats on having one gorgeous grandson are in order, go for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pride comes before priest in my dictionary.What a remarkable replica!

ShareThis