Language Translation

Books I'm Reading

  • "Surviving the Anointing" by David Ravenhill

Books I've Read

  • "Revival God's Way" by Leonard Ravenhill
  • "Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room" by Kenneth E. Hagin
  • "The Dynamic Duo: The Holy Spirit & You" by Rick Renner

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Value of Praying in the Spirit

Rather than post a long blog entry this week, I just want to interject one simple question/thought ...

Is there a correlation of Paul being able to say that he had "fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" (2 Timothy 4:7) and stating that he saw the intrinsic value of praying in other tongues "I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than you all" (1 Corinthians 14:18)? Our intimacy with the Holy Spirit which is developed through our communion with Him will allow the Holy Spirit to enable us to fulfill our assignment!

No comments:

ShareThis