Language Translation

Books I'm Reading

  • "Surviving the Anointing" by David Ravenhill

Books I've Read

  • "Revival God's Way" by Leonard Ravenhill
  • "Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room" by Kenneth E. Hagin
  • "The Dynamic Duo: The Holy Spirit & You" by Rick Renner

Monday, December 28, 2009

A Personal Note from Billy

Is this year really almost over? Wasn't it just yesterday that we were beginning 2009? What happened? How could 365 days disappear so quickly?

What a year. God has opened up so many doors. In addition to our conferences here in the United States, we also had the opportunity to minister in Trinidad and Austria. The readership to the Billy Burns Ministries blog that you are reading right now is soaring. In the last 30 days, individuals from 39 states in the United States and from 39 nations have hit on the blog. There is truly a hunger for a move of God among children's ministries and their leaders. Vickie and I are thrilled to have the privilege of being a voice in ushering in this move of the Spirit.

As I close out 2009, I want to thank you for your love and support. From time to time, I receive emails telling what the weekly blog means to the readers. I'm also honored to have individuals write asking for information about the possibilities of having a regional Ignite the Supernatural Conference at their church.

I can't wait for 2010. The Bible tells me that God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above anything that I can ask or think. If that is true (and it is) God has a mighty big job on His hands because my heart is so filled with expectation. I am convinced that we will see a cloud of God's glory cover auditoriums of boys and girls. I see leaders coming from around the globe to connect with fellow Holy Ghost Seismologists (see the October 26, 2009 blog) who are sensing a movement in the realm of the unseen and are seeking guidance on how to announce the upcoming shaking, the same type of shaking that was experienced throughout the Book of Acts.

As always, I am an email away. Contact me at billy@billyburnsministries.com for suggestions, conference information, or to just connect with a fellow Holy Ghost Seismologist.

One last time for 2009 allow me to announce what has been forever imprinted on my heart by the Holy Ghost ... TODAY is the day of the Holy Ghost!

No comments:

ShareThis