Language Translation

Books I'm Reading

  • "Surviving the Anointing" by David Ravenhill

Books I've Read

  • "Revival God's Way" by Leonard Ravenhill
  • "Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room" by Kenneth E. Hagin
  • "The Dynamic Duo: The Holy Spirit & You" by Rick Renner

Monday, June 7, 2010

Why I Speak in Other Tongues

While this entry this week isn't lengthy, it is something that God is stirring within me. It is a reflection of the challenge that God has given, one needed to help usher in this promised move of God's Spirit. The thought is taken from Brother Kenneth E. Hagin's mini-book Why Tongues. This quote is from the bottom of page 9 and the top of page 10.

"I have found in my own life that the more that I pray and worship God in tongues, the more manifestation of other gifts of the Spirit I have. The less I talk in tongues, the less manifestations I have. Speaking in other tongues is the door into the rest of the spiritual gifts."

Does this stir your heart? I really don't need to amplify or expound upon what Brother Hagin has written. No wonder the apostle Paul wrote, "I thank my God that I speak in tongues more than you all." Selah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe exactly this. Everytime I've seen the Spirit move mightily, people were moving in the Spirit fluently in tongues. We must release this language in order to release the supernatural flow of the Spirit of God!

Chip

Unknown said...

I believe this whole heartedly. If we are to see a flow open in the Spirit, we must allow a flow to open up in us. Deep calls to Deep...The deep in us once released will cause a gathering of the deep that God has available to the body to be released into it's midst.

ShareThis