Language Translation

Books I'm Reading

  • "Surviving the Anointing" by David Ravenhill

Books I've Read

  • "Revival God's Way" by Leonard Ravenhill
  • "Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room" by Kenneth E. Hagin
  • "The Dynamic Duo: The Holy Spirit & You" by Rick Renner

Monday, October 18, 2010

Eliminating Satan's #1 Lie About You & Your Ministry

Help me, Jesus. As usual, there is so much that I want to share with you about the precious Holy Spirit. Space restraints keep me from sharing all that I have bubbling inside of me.

Since our Ignite the Supernatural Conference in Texas, I have received so, so many emails and letters telling of the fruit of the conference. I wish that I could share bits and pieces of all of the testimonies with you. Again, space restraints ... oh, how I hate these limitations. But, I know that if I write too much that I will be taking too much of your valuable time.

Allow me this week to share just a few sentences from one of the emails ... "I gleaned so much, but the biggest thing was a new revelation of the Holy Spirit. At some point, it hit me: the Holy Spirit is my partner! I didn't feel inadequate anymore."

When I read the words "I didn't feel inadequate anymore" I wanted to jump up out of my seat and run around my office. So many people have yet to recognize that the Holy Spirit is abiding within them and is fully equipping them to boldly stand up and demonstrate Heaven's power and authority. There is NO reason for feeling inadequate. This is almost too much for me to handle. I am seriously having trouble containing my excitement about this reality. Once we have a revelation of what both Heaven and Hell already knows to be a fact, we will launch into a whole new arena of ministry. Heaven knows that the Holy Spirit is abiding within us and is anxiously awaiting the opportunity to partner together with us to see the will of God manifest in our services and children. Hell is terrified of children's ministry leaders discovering that the Comforter (Amplified Translation - Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) is abiding within us. This revelation will cause fear and timidity to become a thing of the past.

Take a couple of minutes and read and reread the testimony given above. Allow their revelation to become your revelation. And then join me. I can't help it. I'm through writing. I've got to release some of this excitement by doing some running and shouting and rejoicing!!!

No comments:

ShareThis