Language Translation

Books I'm Reading

  • "Surviving the Anointing" by David Ravenhill

Books I've Read

  • "Revival God's Way" by Leonard Ravenhill
  • "Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room" by Kenneth E. Hagin
  • "The Dynamic Duo: The Holy Spirit & You" by Rick Renner

Monday, January 24, 2011

Exploits

I posted an entry on Twitter this past week that said ...

Missing out on seeing exploits? Could be that you know more about God than actually knowing Him.

I posted the entry after reading Daniel 11:32.

" ... the people who know their God shall prove themselves strong and shall stand firm and do exploits [for God]." (Amplified Translation)

So, if you want to actually see God show up and do what He specializes in (exploits), then know Him!

One more thought ... consider following me on Twitter. I guarantee that you won't regret it! www.twitter.com/IamBillyBurns

No comments:

ShareThis