Language Translation

Books I'm Reading

  • "Surviving the Anointing" by David Ravenhill

Books I've Read

  • "Revival God's Way" by Leonard Ravenhill
  • "Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room" by Kenneth E. Hagin
  • "The Dynamic Duo: The Holy Spirit & You" by Rick Renner

Monday, February 14, 2011

Boldness of the Spirit

Here's a thought that I have been meditating on for the past few days.

The measure of my boldness will be determined
by the measure of my relationship with the Holy Spirit.

Consider this verse:

"And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness." Acts 4:31

When did their supernatural boldness begin? When they were filled with the Holy Ghost. In other words, being filled equals being bold. The flipside of this equation would indicate that if there is a deficiency in my boldness, there must be a deficiency in my time with the Holy Spirit. My time of communion with Him will intensify my boldness to work together with Him and be able to take on what would seem impossible to human reasoning or venture into areas where others would fear to go.

My admonition to you this week echoes Paul's instructions to the Ephesians. "Be filled with the Spirit". (Ephesians 5:18) In doing so, you will go where men dare not go and become a WMD (weapon of mass destruction) to Satan and his adversaries.

No comments:

ShareThis