Language Translation

Books I'm Reading

  • "Surviving the Anointing" by David Ravenhill

Books I've Read

  • "Revival God's Way" by Leonard Ravenhill
  • "Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room" by Kenneth E. Hagin
  • "The Dynamic Duo: The Holy Spirit & You" by Rick Renner

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's Not Too Late to Register

Are you longing for a children's service that allows the Holy Spirit to move mightily among your children? Are you ready to see your children fulfill Joel's prophesy (Joel 2:28) and begin to flow with the Holy Spirit?

Let me encourage you to join people from all over the United States and other countries coming together for the 2008 Ignite the Supernatural Conference on January 31 - February 2, 2008 in Orlando, Florida. While many children's ministry conferences teach a wide selection of workshops covering puppetry, object lessons, discipline techniques, etc., this conference focuses every workshop and general session on preparing you and your team to lead your children into a relationship with the Holy Spirit that will cause them to turn their worlds upside down. (Acts 17:6).

The Ignite the Supernatural Conference includes 16 workshops, 5 general sessions, a keynote evening with one of America's most dynamic teachers John Bevere (www.messengerintl.org), 3 meals (dinner Thursday and Friday evening, lunch Friday), and the conference notebook, all of this at a registration price way below most national conferences.

For information, visit www.ignite-conference.com today. Check out the workshops and teachers. I know that you will want to join us. I guarantee that your ministry will never ever be the same again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This conference is at the perfect time. It’s Sunday afternoon and I cannot wait until Thursday January 31st! This mornings children’s services were powerful, as the presence of God fell so strong. I had the kids and leaders pray for me as I prepare myself for God’s will this week. I am praying and fasting for an experience that will completely set the course for the coming move of God in the children’s ministry and our church. I will see you Thursday and I am so excited about the things God has in store for us.

May the Lord give you strength and fill you up with his Spirit. This conference is special and I am blessed to be a part of it.

Let’s expect the Supernatural because God meets us where our faith is at.

-Brett

ShareThis