Language Translation

Books I'm Reading

  • "Surviving the Anointing" by David Ravenhill

Books I've Read

  • "Revival God's Way" by Leonard Ravenhill
  • "Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room" by Kenneth E. Hagin
  • "The Dynamic Duo: The Holy Spirit & You" by Rick Renner

Monday, December 29, 2008

My To-Do List

If you've been to any of our Ignite Conferences, you've heard me talk about my passion for reading. I often state that every great leader is a great reader. My time constraints might limit me to a page or two at a time, but I do try to read each and every day.

Let me share with you some books that I have read, are reading, or are about to start reading. You might want to put these book titles on your to-do list.

I recently read Revival God's Way by Leonard Ravenhill. This is a must read. In fact, I will be rereading it again in the near future.

I am currently reading Surviving the Anointing by Leonard Ravenhill's son, David Ravenhill. I am having trouble putting the book down. It is subtitled Learning to Effectively Experience and Walk in God's Power.

Books on my soon-to-read list ...

1. Here Comes Heaven! A Kid's Guide to God's Supernatural Power by Bill Johnson & Mike Seth

2. Glory Invasion ... Walking Under an Open Heaven by David Herzog

3. Mysteries of the Glory Unveiled by David Herzog

One more thing ... if you have read or are reading a book that is really impacting you, please pass on the title and author to me. You can contact me billy@billyburnsministries.com.

No comments:

ShareThis